Wizz Air today introduces Fare Lock, a new service that will allow passengers to select a specific flight with the bundle of their preference for 48 hours. Wizz Air is continuously looking to enhance
Wizz Air is continuously looking to enhance customer experience – this unique feature was created to best meet the needs of passengers looking to secure themselves a bargain.
WHAT IS THE WIZZ FARE LOCK SERVICE?
- Fare Lock is an innovative service that gives WIZZ passengers the opportunity to secure a selected fare for a period of 48 hours for a fee of EUR 3/ segment/person
- The Fare Lock service is available for bookings made more than 7 days prior to the departure date, or the date of the outbound flight in case of a return flight
- Fare Lock is available on wizzair.com and can be used for bookings for one way or return flights for multiple passengers. The selected flights and the name or number of passengers cannot be modified after payment of the Fare Lock
- In order to finalize the booking at the price secured by Fare Lock, WIZZ customers will have to pay the full amount of the fare by credit card or using credit from MyWIZZ Account within 48 hours by accessing the My Bookings page
- If the booking is not finalized within 48 hours from initiating Fare Lock service the reserved fare will be automatically cancelled