SkyUp Airlines has announced the flight schedule for Kharkiv International Airport, starting from the summer of 2022. The carrier will operate regular flights to 13 destinations in 11 countries. The route network includes Spain, Georgia, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Italy, Israel, Montenegro, and Albania. So you can already start planning out your holidays and trips.
Starting spring, Kharkiv residents will be able to visit new destinations with SkyUp.
On 29 April, a flight to Bratislava (Slovakia)—a new route for our airport—will become available. Flights are scheduled every Monday and Friday. No-luggage one-way tickets start at UAH 1,740.
Three regular flights will start to be operated on 28 May. A flight to Corfu (Greece) from Kharkiv will be available every Saturday, and the tickets start at UAH 3,439. Besides, there will be flights to Thessaloniki (Greece) every Saturday. The cost of tickets starts at UAH 2,023. A flight from Kharkiv to Tel Aviv (Israel) will be operated every Thursday, starting at UAH 1,782.
Favourite Routes Resumed
You can travel from Kharkiv to these cities with SkyUp Airlines again:
- Barcelona—starting 29 April, every Tuesday and Friday, from UAH 2,873
- Tivat (Montenegro)—starting 30 April, every Wednesday and Saturday, from UAH 3,355
- Larnaca (Cyprus)—starting 1 May, every Sunday, from UAH 2,222
- Prague (the Czech Republic)—starting 5 May, every Thursday and Sunday, from UAH 1,740
- Heraklion (Greece)—starting 19 May, every Thursday and Saturday, from UAH 3,638
- Batumi (Georgia)—starting 20 May, every Tuesday and Friday, from UAH 2,165
- Rimini (Italy) from UAH 2,731 and Tirana (Albania) from UAH 2,533—starting 1 June, every Wednesday
- Burgas (Bulgaria)—starting 7 June, every Tuesday, from UAH 1,882