From today, the Cabinet of Ministers introduces new quarantine restrictions. New epidemiological zoning will begin on Monday 14 September.
In the red zone: Ivano-Frankivsk, Ternopil and Chernivtsi.
In orange: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Vinnytsia, Uzhhorod, Sumy, and Khmelnytsky.
In yellow: Lutsk, Zhytomyr, Mykolayiv, Odesa, Rivne, Cherkasy, and Chernihiv.
- masks are required in all public areas
- no more than one person per five square meters for mass events;
- occupancy of cinemas and theaters – no more than 50%;
- carriage of passengers in public transport only by the number of seats;
- it is prohibited to visit social welfare institutions where elderly people are (except for those who provide crisis services).
- all restrictions of the yellow zone;
- the work of establishments for the accommodation of people (hostels, campsites, etc.), except for hotels is prohibited;
- entertainment establishments and restaurants cannot work at night;
- a ban on planned hospitalization in hospitals;
- fitness centers and gyms can work if they accept no more than one person per 10 sq m;
- new shifts in children’s camps will not be accepted;
- restriction for mass events – one person per 20 sq m and no more than 100 visitors in total.
- all restrictions of the orange zone;
- a ban on public transport;
- closed for visiting educational institutions, shopping centers, cafes and restaurants.