From 23 September, SkyUp Airlines starts operating Kyiv — Prague — Kyiv flights. Convenient flight programme, only about 2 hours of flight and the fabulous atmosphere of the ancient city guarantee a lot of pleasant impressions.
Tickets are already available at skyup.aero:
- Kyiv — Prague: from 47 euro
- Prague — Kyiv: from 47 euro
Flights will be operated three times a week: on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
Autumn in Prague is:
- Long strolls through winding streets with stops to relax in cozy cafes
- Architecture inspiring with its richness and diversity, from classic to high-tech
- Picnics in numerous parks and gardens, some of the most popular of which are Stromovka and Letná, as well as a panoramic view of the city from Petřín Mountain
- Plenty of thematic routes for interesting excursions — churches, cathedrals, bridges, castles
- Simple gourmet pleasures — delicious varied food, iconic beer and wine festivals
Entry rules to the Czech Republic as of 03.09.21
To enter the country, Ukrainians need to have a certificate of a complete vaccination course, (Vaxzevria/AstraZeneca, Spikevax/Moderna, Comirnaty/Pfizer/BioNTech, Janssen, Covishield), completed at least 14 days before the trip, which is generated in the Diya mobile application with a QR code or issued in an EU country. Also, before entering, you must fill in an entry form.