From September 20, 2021, SkyUp Airlines is starting Kyiv — Lodz — Kyiv flights. They will be operated twice a week: on Mondays and Wednesdays. Departures both from Kyiv and back from Lodz are scheduled for a convenient evening time.
Tickets are already available at skyup.aero:
- Kyiv — Lodz from 24 €*
- Lodz — Kyiv from 22 €*
Entry rules to the Republic of Poland:
Currently Poland has not yet fully opened its borders to Ukrainians, but some categories of citizens have the right to visit the country. Among them are those:
- who are spouses or children of citizens of the Republic of Poland, or are under the permanent guardianship of citizens of the Republic of Poland;
- have a Pole’s Card;
- have the right to permanent or temporary residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- have the right to perform work on the territory of the Republic of Poland on the same basis as citizens of Poland, have a work permit or confirmation of the intention to perform seasonal work, confirmation of the order to perform work on the territory of the Republic of Poland, who perform work on the territory of the Republic of Poland or provide documents confirming that the work will begin immediately after crossing the border;
- are educated in Poland (pupils, students, trainees, postgraduate applicants, doctoral students);
- are scientists who conduct research in Poland;
- family members (spouses, children) of a citizen of the European Union, European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) — Parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, or Switzerland;
- have a permanent residence permit or long-term resident card of a member state of the European Union, the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) — Parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, or Switzerland, or their family members (spouses, children) who enter Poland for the purpose of transit through its territory;
- have a Polish national visa for the purpose of repatriation or a visa for the purpose of arriving in the Republic of Poland as a member of the immediate family of the repatriate;
- arriving in the Republic of Poland as an athlete, member of a training headquarters, doctor, physiotherapist or judge, in connection with participation in international professional sports competitions;
- are entering Poland on the basis of a visa issued for the purpose of work for humanitarian reasons, which is of interest to Poland, or is its international obligation;
- are entering Poland on the basis of a visa issued to participate in the Poland.Business Harbor program.
More information about the rules and a complete list of categories of citizens who are allowed to enter the country can be found on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, as well as on the government portal of Poland.