Ryanair has launched its biggest ever S 2019 schedule, during which it will base 2 new aircraft at Modlin and Krakow, and add 17 new routes, with 210 routes in total, which will deliver 12.5m customers p.a. through Ryanair’s 13 Polish airports next year, as Polish traffic grows 4%.
Ryanair’s Poland S19 schedule will deliver:
- 2 new aircraft at Modlin & Krakow (16 Polish based aircraft)
- 210 routes in total
- 17 new routes including:
– Modlin (4) to Amman, Kiev, Lviv & Marseille
– Bydgoszcz (2) to Glasgow & Kiev
– Gdansk (2) to Barcelona & Kiev
– Krakow (5) to Amman, Bordeaux, Hamburg, Kiev & Lviv
– Poznan (3) to Cork, Kiev & Stockholm
– Wroclaw (1) to Kiev
Ryanair’s charter airline, Ryanair Sun, continues to grow strongly, carrying 700,000 customers in S 2018 season while currently negotiating a wider charter programme for S 2019 with Poland’s leading tour operators.