On 9 January 2017, Air France inaugurated its Boeing 787’s first commercial flight to Cairo. Customers can now travel to Cairo on board this innovative new aircraft up to 6 times a week. Equipped with the latest new travel cabins, the Boeing 787 has 30 seats in Business, 21 in Premium Economy and 225 in Economy.
Flights schedules for the Boeing 787 to Cairo (in local time)
AF570: leaves Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 14:30, arrives in Cairo at 20:00;
AF567: leaves Cairo at 1:35, arrives at Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 5:30.
Flights operated on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Discover enchanting Cairo with Travel by Air France
There is a beautiful smell of jasmine in the gardens of Heliopolis, with rose sellers along the coastal path, where lovers walk hand in hand in the evening. The night is mild, laden with the smell of chichas. Cairo never seems to sleep, and never stop living. Everything is forgiven in Cairo, as something seems to make everything calm. Its Pyramids defy time and the nurturing river Nile flows from the heart of Africa.
Air France offers all curious, demanding and passionate travellers a digital and original travel blog called travelby.airfrance.com. With two new cities added each month, Cairo is one of the 100 or so destinations available.
On board the Boeing 787: the best of Air France
This innovative new-generation aircraft offers a unique travel experience:
- the latest Air France cabins: a cocoon in the sky in the Business cabin (30 seats), and comfort for all in the new Premium Economy cabin (21 seats) and in Economy (225 seats);
- a Wi-Fi connection on board adapted to the requirements and habits of customers (from 20MB to 200MB for a price ranging between €5 and €30);
- mood lighting adapted to the different stages of the flight;
- additional comfort and space with the new Premium Economy seats;
- windows that are approximately 30% larger than on similar aircraft, equipped with an electronic window darkening system;
- a lower cabin altitude and enhanced in-flight humidity levels for greater travel comfort.